Members with two Champions Club seats enjoy game weekend access to the University Center Club and Champions Club. Those with four seats or more enjoy year-round University Center Club membership.
Additional benefits and amenities of year round UCC membership:
In addition to Friday to Sunday access to the University Center Club for dining, beverage and entertainment on football weekends, Dunlap Champions Club season ticket holders receive a $125 per seat credit toward year-round University Center Club membership. Buy four club seats and receive complimentary year-round membership!
- Complimentary entrée on birthdays and wedding anniversary & more.
- Osceola Grille dining throughout the week (lunch and dinner).
- Travel privileges at more than 300 ClubCorp Clubs worldwide.
- Hotels referred pricing with affiliate hotels.
- Game Day. University Center Club members have access to the UCC ball room and patio on the 3rd floor prior to and during the game while Dunlap Champions Club Seat Holders have access to the 4th and 6th floors of the Dunlap Champions Club.
- Invitations to year-round events including member mixers, Club 60, Bunco, the Terrace at Doak dining and entertainment and more.
- Affordable. The price of luxury is less that $60 per game more than bleacher seats with early advantage pricing.
- Friendship. Rare chance to assemble family and friends in seating blocks within the Dunlap Champions Club Community.
- Extended Use. Opportunity to entertain friends from Friday to Sunday on game weekends.
- Experience luxury with high speed elevators, 70,000 sq ft of indoor clubs, 34,000 sq ft of outdoor terraces, padded chair back club seats and panoramic views of campus, downtown Tallahassee and the Capital Complex and Bobby Bowden Field.
- Luxury. 10 elevators. Air conditioned. Great food and beverage options. Cash bars. In seat service. New restrooms. Wide, cushioned, chair-back seats with extra legroom.
- Networking. Interact with friends, colleagues, clients in the club whether on game days or throughout the year.