Dunlap Champions Club members have cited a variety of reasons for their purchase, including:
- Affordable. The price of luxury is less that $60 per game more than bleacher seats with early advantage pricing and tax deductibility.
- Friendship. Rare chance to assemble family and friends in seating blocks within the Dunlap Champions Club Community.
- Extended Use. Opportunity to entertain friends from Friday to Sunday on game weekends.
- Experience. View of the field from reserved outdoor seating, from rooftop terraces, or from inside the club with more than 240 feet of continuous glass walls.
- Luxury. 10 elevators. Air conditioned. Great food and beverage options. Cash bars. In seat service. New restrooms. Wide, cushioned, chair-back seats with extra legroom.
- Networking. Interact with friends, colleagues, clients in more than 70,000 sq. ft. of air conditioned club space and 30,000 sq. ft. of covered rooftop terraces with cabanas.
- Philanthropy. Purchase of a seat funds improvements to Doak and is a tax-deductible gift to the Champions Campaign and to the University’s Raise the Torch Campaign.